Sunday, May 2, 2010

May Theme- Statues


Hello All,

Sorry for my absence. I recently got a new job, and since then it's been difficult to find time to post new pictures. Especially since I need to take new ones of San Jose.

I promise, I will find the time soon to snap a couple of pictures of my city, especially since the weather has been a lot nicer lately.

Until then, here is a picture I took last September of the Statue of Liberty as we were sailing off to Ellis Island. It was cloudy, but it was still a great ride and I was happy to get a glimpse of Lady Liberty.

3 comments:

  1. Cloudy freedom right? Barcelona is rainy today. But the most important weather is that over our souls.

    Regards

    Valery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you post again! We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back, señorita. Have fun shooting around San Jose. In the meantime, thanks for your comments on Oakland Daily Photo.

    ReplyDelete