Friday, April 2, 2010

April Theme Of The Month: Red


Hello,

I have been a very busy Senorita lately, and I haven't had a lot of time to take new photos, so I cheated and dug into the archives.

This photo was from my time in Austria when my grandmother was still alive back in the summer of 2005. She took us to the Alps in Austria and we stayed in a hut on the alps. She was a member of a club where she and the rest of her mountain climbing crew cooked food and provided a place to sleep for the hikers. They paid a small fee and my grandma and great aunts cooked for them and they could sleep upstairs.

This picture was one of the many I took up there.

2 comments:

  1. Well, Better-Late-Than-Never Señorita, what better theme day post than a cheerful red geranium?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice contrast between the white washed walls and the lovely red geranium.

    ReplyDelete